Sono-Vario, the TDR moisture sensor
Sono-Vario is different. Eliminate slump variation by measuring moisture in your coarse stone!
- Precalibrated, no need for on-site calibration.
- 15 choices, sand to coarse aggregates.
- Auto-calibration as it wears.
- High accuracy on coarse aggregates.
- Measures 1-1/4″ rock with 0.2% accuracy.
- Digital and analog outputs.
- Face-plate is replaceable.
- Read more on Sono-Vario.
- Find out about Moisture Measurement.
Imko, Germany, in collaboration with the Bauhaus University in Weimar, has designed Time Domain Reflectometry sensors for on-line aggregate moisture measurement. Consequently, you can achieve high repeatability and accuracy by using these new-technology sensors. New generation TRIME® TDR technology paired with 30-years of sensor development, know-how and moisture measurement experience will save you time and money as a result.
Concrete production, including ready-mix and precast, and asphalt production. You can install the moisture sensor on a separate mounting plate below a clam-gate or on a conveyor or weigh-belt.
Sand, gravel, rock, and crushed stone aggregates up to 1-1/4 inch diameter