Concrete batching applications using BatchTron III controller
Concrete, food products, animal feed, asphalt: BatchTron has many applications
BatchTron-III meets the standards of PCI, NPCA, NRMCA and other associations for concrete plant certification.
Customers and Applications
- BatchTron-III as described above is adaptable to almost any concrete batching plant.
- Special versions available for decumulative batching, color pigment batching, food and chemical batching etc.
- Many extra functions can be added – examples are conveyor belts, skip hoists, holding hoppers, flying buckets etc.
- Power and I/O can be 24, 110/120 or 220/240 volt to suit any country.
- Language: English, French and Spanish are standard. We can customize screen messages and create special symbols for Far Eastern countries.
STI (Service and Training by Internet)
BatchTron’s lifetime and reliability are by far the best in the industry. This is not where we stop, however. Our customers tell us – loud and clear – when they do have a problem. In order to solve problems quickly and efficiently we have called upon the latest Internet technology. Through your company network and its Internet connection, or even through a phone connection to the Internet, we can access your batching system. This allows us to monitor its progress to pinpoint faults. Even if mechanical problems have caused the faults, we can see the resulting holdup. Consequently we can guide the operator to a successful outcome, anywhere in the world.
Our engineers can monitor or control the PC computer running BatchLink software. They drill down through levels of menus to check setup data and correct it. Most important, they can train personnel to understand the processes. Together with a speaker phone, we can conduct training sessions for groups almost as easily as being on site. The cost saving and convenience is obvious. Scale-Tron makes your experience the best possible.