Concrete batching applications using BatchTron III controller
Concrete, food products, animal feed, asphalt: BatchTron has many applications
BatchTron-III meets the standards of PCI, NPCA, NRMCA and other associations for concrete plant certification.
Customers and Applications
- BatchTron-III as described above is adaptable to almost any concrete batching plant.
- Special versions available for decumulative batching, color pigment batching, food and chemical batching etc.
- Many extra functions can be added – examples are conveyor belts, skip hoists, holding hoppers etc.
- Power and I/O can be 24, 110/120 or 220/240 volt to suit any country.
- Language of screen messages can be customized and special symbols can be created for Far Eastern countries.
STI (Service and Training by Internet)
BatchTron’s lifetime and reliability are by far the best in the industry. This is not where we stop, however. Our customers tell us – loud and clear – when they do have a problem. In order to solve problems quickly and efficiently we have called upon the latest Internet technology. Through your company network and its Internet connection, or even through a phone connection to the Internet, we can access your batching system and monitor its progress to pinpoint faults. Even if the faults are caused by mechanical problems in the plant (90% of all faults are), we can see the resulting holdup and guide the operator to a successful outcome, anywhere in the world.
Our engineers can monitor or control the PC computer running BatchLink software, drilling down through levels of menus to check setup data, correct it and, most important, train personnel to understand the processes. Together with a speaker phone, training sessions for groups can be conducted almost as easily as our trainer being on site. The cost saving and convenience is obvious. Scale-Tron makes your experience the best possible.