The batch plant controller for two and three mixer plants with extensive extra automation
Visual and intuitive with outstanding reliability, BatchTron turns work into fun.
- Say goodbye to expensive down time. The BatchTron III batch plant controller’s PLC and touch screen gives you reliability that just isn’t possible with computer-based systems.
- Eliminate batch weight errors and wasted product with automatic self-tuning. It keeps your plant at peak trim all the time. Lots of other premium features too.
- All the controls – all of them – are right on the screen, making broken switches and loose wires a thing of the past. And we can upgrade it on-line. So easy.
- No scale indicators either, unless you need them to meet local regulations. The scale displays are all on the touch screen, making it even more reliable, and they’re all digital. Consequently, no error between external weight indicators and the control system.
- The BatchTron control system doesn’t use Windows software – it is guaranteed freeze-proof. Unless struck by lightning, your PLC will keep on running, no matter what.
- Integrated functions include optional moisture and slump measurement as well as batch and inventory reporting. Because of this, other control systems are not necessary and you get better, more reliable results.
- No fans, no inlet for fine dust. Even the best filters let in the finest dust. This gets into the connectors and stalls the system. We know the problem. We don’t let it happen.
- 12″ colour TFT screen, much bigger than BatchTron-II’s screen, allowing it to handle 5 scales, 14 solid ingredients and 3 mixers. We have ergonomically designed the operator screens to simplify operation in these larger, more complex plants.
- Optional bar graph symbols display motor current or power, bin and silo levels and more.
- For single mixer plants, consider other BatchTron models.
BatchTron III is the choice of large corporations such as Hanson Building Products (now Forterra), Lafarge Construction Products and many others.
With two screens, you can do more
We program the two screens identically. If one breaks down, you have the security of full plant control from the other screen. With both screens running, you can display the plant overview and batching progress on one screen while the other displays the mixing sequence, moisture or slump control. Alternatively, you can view the list of batches as they are produced. Or have one operator run part of the system manually from one screen while a second operator monitors automatic operation on the other. It’s your choice. Like the rest of the BatchTron family, BatchTron-III is very competitive in price. We have tailored it for the precast concrete, block and paver markets, although it is applicable to any process requiring batching by weight.
Illustrated is a two screen BatchTron-III at Con Cast Pipe Inc., Guelph Ontario.
Tailored to your operation
Do you have an automated batching control system with a full time operator who runs it day in, day out? Many do, and they don’t realize that they can save major dollars by setting things up differently. At Scale-Tron, the first thing we want to know is HOW you run your operation, and then WHY. This allows us to plan a method for ordering your concrete the way you want it. Delivering it to where you want it, when you want it. For example, fork lift operators ordering material through Mobile Control. We work with you to plan a full automation system, with moisture sensors and MCCs too. How much savings would this give in your operation?