The Temperature Sensor that’s Tough and Reliable
TempTron 2610 temperature sensor meets the need for temperature monitoring in concrete, asphalt and similar plants where normal sensors just do not last. Use it for sand and aggregate bin temperature measurement. It can also be used in concrete mixers for measurement of mixer temperature while the concrete mixes. The TempTron 2610 temperature probe has built-in electronics, allowing it to transmit temperature readings for long distances with its 2-wire analog connection. You can connect its standard process-control output directly to PLC and computer inputs. In consequence, it allows you to set up both indicators and temperature control systems in a short time.
- Rugged Stainless steel sensor construction.
- Thermally conductive cap allows fast response.
- 2610-BM Bin/silo mount for temperature measurement in bins and silos.
- 2610-MM Mixer mount for temperature measurement in concrete mixers and similar applications.
- Indication in either Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- 0°C – 100°C sensing range (32°F – 212°F).
- Analog 4-20mA output – compatible with most PLC & PC controllers such as BatchTron.
- Complete TempTron 2610 temperature probe kits including both panel-mount and wall-mount or custom multi-indicator temperature displays – contact us for more information and pricing.
- Sensing cap is replaceable.
- Meets UL and CE requirements.
- North American made, with same-day shipping and local service.
|Measuring range:||0°C – 100°C (32°F – 212°F).|
|Accuracy:||± (0.25% / °C + 0.40% of span) with 1-point calibration, ± (0.10% / °C + 0.10% of calibrated span) with 2-point calibration. Long term Drift: ≤ 0.1% FS.|
|Analog output:||4-20 mA for specified temperature sensor range. 1-5V, 2-10V etc. by use of external resistor.|
|Power:||9 – 32 VDC.|
|Cable type:||D4 conductor, PVC type, 6 ft (2m) long.|
|Protection:||IP68 (NEMA 6P), hermetically sealed.|
|Accuracy range:||Full accuracy: 0-50°C (32-120°F). Reduced Accuracy: 0-80°C (32-175°F).|
|Construction:||Stainless Steel body with brass sensor head.|
|Sensor size:||322.5mm x 165mm long with 3.65m cable (7/8” x 6-1/2” long with 12’ cable).|
Bin and Silo mount 2610-BM is a tube that can be welded or otherwise fastened through the wall of a bin, hopper or silo. The sensor slides into the tube and protrudes slightly past the tube end to come into contact with the flowing material. You can also position it inside the tube for extreme wear applications. Once positioned, you should lock it in place with a screw through the outer tube.
Mixer mount 2610-MM is a short tube, intended to be welded onto the underside of the mixer body over a hole cut through the body. The sensor protrudes through this hole and comes in contact with the mixer’s liner or wear plate, using heat transfer compound to make better thermal contact. Alternatively, you can cut a hole through the liner plate and position the sensor tip in this hole so that it comes in contact with the material in the mixer. In this application, the tip will see a lot of wear and consequently it is replaceable.
Liquid sensor 2610-LIQ is the bare sensor without protection. The 1/4″ diameter (6 mm) probe is 61/2″ (165 mm) long and is suitable for installation in water lines or tanks.