The Temperature Sensor that’s Tough and Reliable
TempTron temperature sensor meets the need for temperature monitoring in concrete, asphalt and similar plants where normal sensors just do not last. The TempTron temperature probe has built-in electronics, allowing it to transmit temperature readings for long distances with its 2-wire analog connection. You can connect its standard process-control output directly to PLC and computer inputs. In consequence, it allows you to set up both indicators and temperature control systems in a short time.
- Rugged Stainless steel sensor construction.
- Thermally conductive cap allows fast response.
- Mounting options to suit measurement in aggregate bins, silos, conveyors and mixers.
- Indication in either Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- 0°C – 100°C sensing range (32°F – 212°F).
- Analog 4-20mA output – compatible with most PLC & PC controllers such as BatchTron.
- Complete temperature probe kits including both panel-mount and wall-mount or custom multi-indicator temperature displays – contact us for more information and pricing.
- Sensing cap is replaceable.
- Meets UL and CE requirements.
- North American made, with same-day shipping and local service.
|Measuring range:||0°C – 100°C (32°F – 212°F).|
|Accuracy:||± (0.25% / °C + 0.40% of span) with 1-point calibration, ± (0.10% / °C + 0.10% of calibrated span) with 2-point calibration. Long term Drift: ≤ 0.1% FS.|
|Analog output:||4-20 mA for specified temperature sensor range. 1-5V, 2-10V etc. by use of external resistor.|
|Power:||9 – 32 VDC.|
|Cable type:||D4 conductor, PVC type, 6 ft (2m) long.|
|Protection:||IP68 (NEMA 6P), hermetically sealed.|
|Accuracy range:||Full accuracy: 0-50°C (32-120°F). Reduced Accuracy: 0-80°C (32-175°F).|
|Construction:||Stainless Steel body with brass sensor head.|
|Size:||322.5mm x 165mm long with 3.65m cable (7/8” x 6-1/2” long with 12’ cable).|