Imagine adding Bulk Fiber to your Batch – Any Amount
- Handles synthetic, metal or micro-fiber.
- Proportions the weight of fiber to the weight of concrete.
- Connects to the batching controller to include or exclude fiber from the batch.
- Reduces labor cost – no need to add fiber manually.
- Weight of fiber is included in mix designs or formulas as well as batch reports.
- Dispensing equipment is at or near ground level.
- Bulk material is easily added from boxes, bags or Super Sacks.
- No more bags, save money, no more mistakes.
How it works
The principle of bulk fiber dosing or batching is well proven. Use of a vibrating bowl feeder untangles bunches of fibers and they travel smoothly up the spiral channel. Excess material drops back into the bottom of the bowl. This results in a continuous feed and a loss in weight as the material drops onto the aggregate belt. Many European plants use bulk fiber dosing. In North America, while admixture companies add the cost of dispensing equipment into the admixture price, they don’t include bulk fiber batching equipment in the fiber price. This makes its purchase the responsibility of the user. As a result, however, you are free to shop around for lower fiber price whenever you want.
- Dispenses or batches fiber onto the belt from the aggregate scale to the truck or mixer.
- Creates a “ribbon discharge” of material with no clogging or bunches of fiber.
- Feed rate from dispenser to belt is fast, with no decrease in thrroughput.
- Choose up to 12 preset amounts from local controller or full automation of batch size from main controller.
- Analog 4-20 mA, 0-20 mA and 0-10 volt outputs will connect to batch controller.
- Digital inputs to run or stop the dispenser from the batch controller.
- Preset start delay timer when used as semi-manual controller.
Contact us and receive your FREE FLASH DRIVE. Recommendations, cost, benefits; no obligation. +1 514 804 7084, Email: [email protected].
Mobile fiber belt MFB06
The MFB06 mobile conveyor system forms the link between batching of bulk fiber at ground level and discharge at a higher point. You can position the Mobile Fiber Belt permanently or move it from place to place. Sized to meet the needs of concrete trucks, it conveys the fiber to where it is needed. Other equipment for concrete plants